Effective Date: 12/29/2013
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ocmarineinstallation.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you would be informed about changes to this policy in the future.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Information about the cookies that are used on this site.
- Third-Party Data Collection by our website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The information that you may willfully submit through this website is:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Vehicle Information
- We use this information that you voluntarily give us in order to:
- Schedule an appointment for your service
- Contact you, if need be, to reschedule an appointment
- Remind you of your appointment once it has been scheduled
- Thank you for leaving a review on our website
- Display your name along with the review that you leave on the website (optional)
- This information may be shared with:
- Our webmaster, Kukui, in order to facilitate and accomplish the uses listed in the above list
- We will not sell or rent this information to any third parties
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact methods listed in (7):
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Security and privacy matter to us and we know how important they are for you. We work continuously to ensure strong security, privacy protection, while making the website even more useful and efficient for you. We take all the reasonable steps to protect our users' information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All information is being processed only in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain industry standard procedures and technology designed for this purpose. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Cookies - we use "cookies" on this site. The cookies that we use on this site allow us to store referring URL's and track which pages are visited on the site during a visit. This information, in some cases, may be linked to personally identifiable information.
- Third-Party Data Collection - we do not allow other companies to collect information on this site for their own use. This website uses a variety of third-party services (such as Google Analytics) to help provide information only to our system in terms to help us understand the use of our own services. The integration of social media sources (which can be considered as third-party sources) is in order to enhance the coherence of the web experience, but they cannot collect information unless and until the user willingly provides or has already provided access to it.
- You may contact us via email or telephone at (949) 940-8343 or email.